Learn To Decode The Body Language
Wednesday, July 20,2018
Decode the language of the eyes and eyebrows
Learning to decode the look of language
– The shifty eyes or misappropriated is the norm when it comes to cross that of a stranger. Generally, everyone “zap” eye confrontation with our interlocutors. It is a “reflex” attitude.
– The look transfer is explained by the fact of looking at an object that is manipulated, while talking to the caller without looking. This means that we not appreciate the person with whom one speaks. It is a way to erase us from his field of vision. This is a typical mechanism of protection.
– The gear eyes see when someone speaks to you, fixing his eyes on one part of your body other than your face. It reduces your person at this anatomical part only!
– The eyes reflect a cheating confession, stress …
About the direction of the eyes, if directed:
– Bottom right: it is to bring a sense of failure
– Bottom left: to uncertainty
– TOP: translated exasperation tinged with nervousness
– To the ground: expresses a lack of motivation
– Top right: signals an ambitious person
– Top left: for curiosity.
Learning to decode the language eyebrows
They put our emotions parentheses, and report our mood changes …
– The frowning: schematically aggressive or defensive sense
– The raised eyebrows: often associated with a caring person.
– Eyebrows across: this is an unusual expression. The message is twofold. Part of the face seems aggressive and the other scared. It is a contradictory feeling more prevalent among men than women, but generally translated skepticism.
– The itchy eyebrows: If your interlocutor is scratching the eyebrows of a fingertip, is that it is versatile and very temperamental.
More generally, if your partner suddenly starts scratching his eyebrows during a conversation, is that it comes to change his mind about you. You’ve probably made a misstep.
Decode the language front
All postures that involve the forehead indicate that the caller is in phase of reflection. It is the seat time and space …
– If the person puts her hands flat on his forehead, elbows resting, this means that in messy ideas. This is a code to help him focus.
– If the person has the hands pressed against the top of his forehead and the front part of his head, the gesture reflects a form of lassitude and despair.
– If the person wrinkles his forehead between the eyebrows, is that it is concerned.
– Finally, if your interlocutor supports his fist slightly off on his forehead, elbow support, it is an evaluation gesture. It seeks to have evidence of your claims.
Decode the language of lips
The upper lip is the symbolic seat of lies and anger. The lower lip about it symbolizes greed. And lips taken together are the seat of pleasure.
– The caress: If your partner caress the lower lip, it was because he found you miss franchise for it or you lack courage to tackle it.
– The pseudo-smile when the other party spreads of his lips to cheeks, pretending to smile is that it is loud, and providing scrupulous. He is very respectful of his superiors and those against which he feels inferiority.
– The bite of the lip: If the person bites his lip is that it feels uncomfortable. He is overwhelmed or overworked …
Decode your hairstyle
The meaning is different depending on the positioning of the line in hair.
– The furrow in the middle: Those who wear this styling are very likely and difficult to handle. They are moved in certain cases on directly.
– The groove right: proceeds from a strong character. The individual concerned is a fighter, he loves the competition and needs to be confirmed in his talents. It also has a great adaptability.
In women, this hairstyle reveals a strong character, limits a little tomboy.
– The furrow left: unlike the previous portrait reveals a 100% feminine side. This styling betrays a susceptible individual, creative and very seductive.
– Lack furrow: it is a proof of consensuality and conviviality. The individual no line is endowed with a spirit of adaptation that facilitates his life and allows him to be accepted everywhere and by all.
– The fringe: a real tool of seduction! It serves as a curtain to reveal a mischievous look.
If your bangs hiding her left eye is needed to assert your dominance, and whether it conceals the right eye, it is a loving submission.
Decode the language of arms
When you cross your arms, you protect a fundamental psychological mechanism that governs your living space: your mental territory.
However, the meaning is not the same as the arm is crossed over the other.
– If you cross the right arm to the left, this reflects an offensive profile. For you, it is imperative to exist in the eyes of others in all circumstances. You live very badly the questioning your skills.
– If you cross your left arm on the right, left arm becomes dominant. You have in this case a defensive profile. You are provided with a team, you are reactive rather than proactive. You think before you act!
Decode the language of the hands
– The cap: if the right hand of your partner covers the top of his head, elbow resting on the table is that it tries to restore order in his ideas. However, if the left hand covering the top of the skull is a predictive and rather encouraging gesture. It indicates an emotional flexibility.
– The hand horn: in this case, the fingers are folded against his mouth as if it expressed burp. This foreshadows the receptacle objections that the individual never express to avoid wasting time in unnecessary debate. The gesture betrays a genuine hostility.
– Hands on the back: generally reflect a sense of idleness, relaxation or passivity.
– Tight points: it is a sign of strength, violence and aggression. An individual made this gesture when he felt that his fate is contrairs
– The shape of the hand, it is already a clue. If it is hard and muscular, with a broad, square palm, this reflects a concrete personality, pragmatic, with a sense of the organization. A soft hand, plump, with broad palm, round, is that someone intuitive, emotional, which finds its equilibrium in human contact. A fine hand, long, bony, angular and narrow at the palm, rather corresponds to an individualistic, even if he is sociable, dreamy and quite little in action. Finally, if it is fine, rather short, with a narrow and curved palm, it indicates a need to be secured materially, reassurance, a desire of habits and routine.
– The nails also speak volumes: short and wide, they indicate a taste for strong emotions to risk. Because life is a game. Short and narrow, this signals a need peace, calm, method of work well done, because life is real, to live better. Long and wide, they are the sign of the requirement for self and others. Life is serious, and not about to indulge in carelessness. Long and narrow, they reveal a free spirit, but also the difficulty to assume its responsibilities. Life is a dream, and one is never so alone for the dream.
– Their touch, finally, is very revealing. A hot, dry hand is that of someone who knows how to control it. Undaunted, providing he feels responsible for oneself and others. It is cold and dry? It is an introspective, which analyzes the world and people who can advise others, but has difficulty engaging, to get into action. A warm, wet hand denotes a spontaneous personality, optimistic, who seeks the company of others and expects its chance. Finally, if the hand is cold and wet, we must expect a calm, methodical, that does not call into question the established order and that, in a group, brings serenity and benevolence.
The way we spontaneously up fingers when crossed his hands indicate which brain hemisphere guide our behavior.
If the right thumb is over, it is the right hand dominates, which is in line with the left brain. It is a rational and consistent temperament that places theory before practice. His need to understand, to remain objective prevents him from being overwhelmed by emotions. Sensitive to fairness, justice, it is also able to meet its priorities.
Conversely, if the left thumb just above it is the left hand dominant, and therefore the right brain. This synthetic temperament favors intuition. To understand it is to experience, experiment. Less sensitive to logic than aesthetics, he likes to discover, follow his impulses, unleash creativity, even have trouble leading to his ideas.
Gestures are the words of the body specializing in nonverbal communication. They speak the language of our emotions and expose our feelings openly. “The messages we send the most often without our knowledge and we do not know ourselves direction. “Mobile hands are a sign of individuals who engage easily, seeking contact, novelty, change, more a person’s control, cache, the more it is wary of others and the world. ”
You trust your friend, who remains silent. Suddenly she hides her hands: she listens to you more, she disconnected. Let’s change the subject ?
Stand with your teen lets his hands hang in a vacuum, without contact with his body: it is an expression of uneasiness, a certain passivity. Hands are released demobilized hands. Talk to him gently, but firmly.
Your boss hands crossed on his desk, departs regularly thumbs, then the seal at the pulp: attention, he tries to manipulate you. This gesture is called “thumbs puppets” and that says it all. If, in the same attitude, he keeps thumbs glued against each other, he will surely refuse what is asked.
First appointment: please. He puts his left hand cupped, fingers folded in front of his mouth: he feels a dislike for you, but refrains from the show. Next !
At the restaurant. He has crossed hands, the thumbs are inert, side by side, neither dominates the other, desire or pleasure is a resigned attitude. try to change that, a weekend getaway might be a good idea.
A couple quarrel. Suddenly, his hand will hide behind his back: “Hands that are hidden are hands that lie,” Did you used to say. In reality, it’s more subtle: if the left hand as your companion hides, he tried to control his emotions and is about perhaps indeed lying. But if this is the right hand, he feels troubled and afraid of losing control of the situation.
One last detail: in context, private and by example, the same gesture can have different meanings. So, beware of hasty interpretations!
Decode the language of legs
They are the symbolic seat of self-control.
– If you cross the right leg on the left and you are a man: sympathy is the maintenance menu with your interviewer. If you are a woman, it expresses disagreement or feeling anxious. Posture is repulsive.
– If you cross the left leg on the right and you are a man, you control the situation. If you are a woman, it highlights your womanhood, and reflects an attractive posture. You are at ease mentally.
– Beat the clock: An adult who reproduces this kind of impatient gesture reflects a repression …
– The legs in X: Stand with legs crossed, this reflects a need to protect itself against its own anxieties.
– The ankles crossed under your chair: mean that you wait for the opportunity to persuade the interviewer that you are right. However, if you are in a public place, this reflects a sense of unease about the strangers around you …
Some postures studied more closely …
– The Amazon: if you put your butt on the arm of the chair instead of sitting down correctly, this reflects your ability to escape from a situation in which you are not sure …
– The sandwich: sitting, the person crosses her legs by sliding one of her hands between her thighs. It is an attitude based on instability or an inability to master a situation …
– The chairlift: the person is sitting with hands wedged under her thighs. This attitude is a relic of childhood that reflects a hard-immaturity. The adults sat and grew up “in spite of themselves.”
– Walking with hands in pockets: it is a total demobilization attitude of non-involvement …
– The wind to the left or right? If you tend to play right on the kisser, it is a way to draw a barrier between you. This will express some form of distrust of him that makes you a kiss.
However, if you stretch the left cheek, it’s an invitation or a pass which opens the first door between you and the kisser ..
Wednesday, July 20,2018-15:59:33 [London]